Today you are going to draw a picture of a house using your observational skills and a pencil. Unfortunately, I cannot upload Kapow videos for you to watch so you are just going to have to have a go!
- Draw your front door from memory- no peeking! You see it every day!
- Was this difficult to do? Does it look anything like your door? The point is, it's much harder to draw something from memory.
- Choose a house from 'House images'.
- Draw the house from observation on a piece of paper
using pencils and rubbers. If you have a range of drawing pencils available, use them so you can explore with lighter and darker shades.
- Once finished, identify what you particularly like about your drawings and share how you've achieved this effect.