English: Coming Home
Last week the children planned the next 4 plot points of the robin's journey. This week, they will be using their plans along with the lenses I have chosen to write the plot points independently.
- Translate 2D shapes on grids.
- Describe translations (how many units left/right, up/down)
- Plot translated shapes on a coordinates grid. Record coordinates.
Science: Phases of the Moon
Our final Space session is based on our moon. We will be studying the movement of the moon, including its orbit pathway, rotation on its axis and the phases the moon goes through over 28 days. The children will discuss their moon diaries in this lesson.
Art: Art and Design Skills
If time allows, the children will be up-scaling their artwork to A3 size using paints.
PSHE: Valuing Difference
It could happen to anyone.
Children will be able to:
- Identify the consequences of positive and negative behaviour on themselves and others;
- Give examples of how individual/group actions can impact on others in a positive or negative way.
Islam with Mrs Wheeler.
Taught by Mrs Wheeler on Thursdays.
Wednesday sessions with Mr Wheeler and Thursday session with Mrs Machin.
THE CHILDREN DO NOT NEED TO COME IN PE KIT THIS WEEK AS IT IS PARTY DAY.
Of course, this week we will be doing some Christmassy activities, also.