Today, we are continuing our independent writing. In this lesson we are writing plot point 5 and plot point 6. Click on the link below to find the margin strips for both plot points. Each strip is separated into 3 parts, these are the plot points you need to include in your writing. Have a go and see how you get on.
Take it slowly and write one point at a time. When you have finished, go back to the beginning and read what you have written, this is an opportunity to edit:
- check that the spellings are correct
- check that you used full stops and capital letters
- check that your writing makes sense
- check that you have written in the past tense and the third person - you are narrating the story, it hasn't happened to you
- check that you have written all of the parts of the plot point.
I look forward to seeing your work later.