Today, we are continuing our independent writing. In this lesson we are writing our final plot point, plot point 7. Click on the link below to find the margin strip for this plot point. As before, the strip is separated into 3 parts, these are the plot points you need to include in your writing. Have a go and see how you get on.
Take it slowly and write one point at a time. When you have finished, go back to the beginning and read what you have written, this is an opportunity to edit.
When you have finished, go back to the beginning, read all of your work from start to finish. Check that all of your writing reads as a story, does it flow? Maybe you could get someone at home to read it and give you some feedback. Finally, check it again for the following and don't be afraid to make changes that improve your work.
- check that the spellings are correct
- check that you used full stops and capital letters
- check that your writing makes sense
- check that you have written in the past tense and the third person - you are narrating the story, it hasn't happened to you
- check that you have written all of the parts of the plot point.
I look forward to seeing your work later.