Forest School Leader Training
Forest School is a unique way of building independence, self-esteem and a positive attitude towards learning in children and young people as they explore and experience the natural world for themselves. A combination of freedom and responsibility is beneficial to children with little confidence or challenging behaviour. Valuable life skills are learnt - communication, team working and responsibility.
Forest School is a long term sustainable way of learning. It celebrates each individual child's talents and is a unique way of building independence, self-esteem and a positive attitude towards learning.
Why is Forest School good for all?:
- Beneficial for those who learn by 'doing'
- Children and people involved in Forest School become more responsible for their actions, can calculate risks better and show improved self-confidence.
- A desire for learning is encouraged and transferred back to the classroom
- Forest Schools encourage children and people to become more active and healthy
- Children / Young Adults/ vulnerable adults develop self-awareness
- Develop better communication skills
- Develop independence
- And much more!
Want to get involved? Why not its fun!
Cookley Sebright Primary School is hosting forest school training during 2021. If you are thinking of running a Forest School programme then you need to complete a Level 3 Certificate in Leading Forest School.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07807 624 844
or contact Mrs C Hoult in the school office on 01562 850397
*Face-to-face dates could be postponed until the Summer Term if national restrictions remain in place. Please ask Sarah when booking.