Today is all about stories.
First, I want to know what your favourite story is. This could be a story you loved when you were younger, or something more recent. Either complete the book/story review template or create your own personalised book review.
Below is a link to Mr T's Story time page as well as a link to Soundcloud children's stories which are free to listen to. Take a look and enjoy. Podkin One Ear is definitely worth a listen on Mr T's page. Who knows, you might find a new favourite story!
NOTE: Soundcloud has both child and adult stories. Check with an adult if you are unsure if a story is suitable.
Mr T's Story time: https://www.cookleysebright.co.uk/mr-ts-story-time/
Maths: Roman Numerals.
Complete the Roman Numeral code breaker. The answer is on page 2 - no peeking! You can design your own message at the end.
Wider Curriculum / Foundation Subject
Task: Create your own Mr T's Story time style video with a book of your choice.
- First, you need to watch Mr T's videos to get a feel for the style you need to recreate.
- Second, you need to choose a book. This could be a younger years book for KS1, or something aimed more at KS2.
- Decide what you're going to read. Is the story short enough to read it all? Maybe just one chapter? Or even just your favourite part.
- Create the video. You can always add music and things using a video editor app (ask your parents).
- Upload via email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If yours is good enough and you give permission, I can always upload some to our Home learning Page, also.
- Have fun!