I am so excited for our Guided Reading for the next few weeks!
In your packs you have a copy of the book:
UG, BOY GENIUS OF THE STONE AGE AND HIS SEARCH FOR SOFT TROUSERS' by Raymond Briggs.
Today's questions are below, but you can also use the copy in your pack. The questions can be answered by reading pages 1-3, however you can read further if you would like to.
Monday 11th January 2021. Pages 1-3
- What did Ug complain about when he got dressed?
- What does ‘hand-carved’ mean?
- Which phrase told you that Ug’s mum was getting fed up of waiting?
- Why do Ug’s family always eat ‘bits of dead animals’?
- What tells us that Ug is not totally happy with Stone Age life?
- Why do you think the author changes the style of speech bubble when someone is shouting?