In your packs you have a copy of the book:
UG, BOY GENIUS OF THE STONE AGE AND HIS SEARCH FOR SOFT TROUSERS' by Raymond Briggs.
Today's questions are below, but you can also use the copy in your pack. The questions can be answered by reading pages 4-7, however you can read further if you would like to.
Tuesday 12th January 2021. Pages 4-7
- Why do the other children get fed up of Ug?
- What phrases tell us that Ug’s friends have had enough of him?
- Why do Ug’s parents sleep in a stone bed?
- What does ‘lingo’ mean?
- How does Ug react to his friends being unkind to him?
- Why are Ug’s parents talking about him in their bedroom?