In your packs you have a copy of the book:
UG, BOY GENIUS OF THE STONE AGE AND HIS SEARCH FOR SOFT TROUSERS' by Raymond Briggs.
Today's questions are below, but you can also use the copy in your pack. The questions can be answered by reading pages 8-11, however you can read further if you would like to.
Wednesday 13th January 2021. Pages 8-11
- What did Ug’s mum do when she was offered some flowers? Why? How did Ug react?
- Where did Ug go to play with stones?
- What does Ug’s mum think he is going to do when he plays with stones?
- Why does the author sometimes use pictures but no words to tell the story?
- Why is a thought bubble rather than a speech bubble used on p.11?
- What ideas are we given about being comfortable in the Stone Age?