In your packs you have a copy of the book:
UG, BOY GENIUS OF THE STONE AGE AND HIS SEARCH FOR SOFT TROUSERS' by Raymond Briggs.
Today's questions are below, but you can also use the copy in your pack. The questions can be answered by reading pages 18-23, however you can read further if you would like to.
Friday 15th January 2021. Pages 18-23
- What did Ug’s mum do when Ug complained about living in a cave?
- Where did Ug’s dad go after he had seen Ug building on the hill?
- Which word, in the first box on p.22, told you that Ug struggled to carry the stone up the hill?
- Why do you think Ag is Ug’s friend?
- How did Ug react to the news that an ‘age’ is ‘absolutely ages and ages’?
How does the writer compare Ug’s parents to ordinary modern parents?