In your packs you have a copy of the book:
UG, BOY GENIUS OF THE STONE AGE AND HIS SEARCH FOR SOFT TROUSERS' by Raymond Briggs.
Today's questions are below, but you can also use the copy in your pack. The questions can be answered by reading pages 24-28, however you can read further if you would like to.
Monday 18th January 2021. Pages 24 – 28
- What does ‘cave dweller’ mean?
- Why does Ug’s dad need a sharp stone?
- How did Ug’s dad get hold of a sharp stone?
- What does ‘as tough as old boots’ mean?
- Why is it important that Ug’s dad wants to help him now?
- Which phrase tells us that Ug hopes the Stone Age gets better?