You have been reading your favourite book this week and that is the book I would like you to use for this activity - we are going to be doing some vocabulary work.
- Choose 5 words from anywhere within the text.
- For each word find a synonym - a word that means the same.
- For each word find an antonym - a word that means the opposite.
- Choose 3 of your new words - antonyms or synonym - and write them in a sentence.
- Check your sentences make sense and you have used the words appropriately.
I look forward to seeing your sentences later.