This lesson nicely links to our english sequence. Whilst reading and answering the questions, see which of our new shapes you recognise.
Uplands Farm Questions
- How many subheadings are used on the brochure? What are they?
- In the first paragraph what are we told 'awaits you'? (Direct address)
- What is the location of the farm?
- List 3 amenities that the farm has.
- Name 5 things that a visitor might see, hear, touch, taste or smell. (Sensory experience)
- What are the different places where you could sleep if you were staying? (Options)
Extra challenge -
Imagine that you have just been to Uplands Farm and had a fabulous day there. Try and write a testimonial (a recommendation) as to why someone should go there, why did you enjoy it so much?
I look forward to seeing your work later.