SCIENCE HOMEWORK DUE WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL
Our Science topic for Spring 2 is ‘Living Things and Their Habitats’. Your task is to create a fact file based on one of two scientists who specialise in living things and their habitats - David Attenborough or Jane Goodall.
You may present your work however you wish (e.g. poster/Powerpoint/booklet/handwritten/typed). We can print your work in school if you bring it in on a memory stick.
Main content should include:
- Background information about each scientist
- What they are most known for
- What they have done to help animals and the habitats they live in
- Interesting facts to engage the your audience
- Your work must be no larger than A3 so we have room to put it on display!
The Human Toolbox
This week, Jackie set you the task of researching 2 interesting facts about the brain. Either jot them down or just remember them for Monday's session.