I know you are going to have lots of fun with this task.
Follow the steps to build your own BOOK WORM WORKOUT!
1. Choose any simple, repetitive book e.g. The Cat in the Hat by Dr Zeus or Superworm by Julia Donaldson.
2. Read or listen to the story and identify about 10 words that are repeated a lot.
3. Assign an exercise to each of these words e.g. cat = jumping jacks, hat = running on the spot.
4. Once you have selected your exercises, either ask someone to read the story to you or listen to it read on YouTube.
5. Every time you hear one of your words, start doing the exercise that you chose to match that word.
6. Keep doing that exercise until you hear another of your key words and have to switch to that exercise instead.
7. Can you get your family to join in too?
Don't forget to share your ideas on the blog.