Here are some snow activities that you could try today.
10 Fun Things to do in the Snow – Outside!
- Go sledging! Grab your sledge or make one out of cardboard, and go!
- Build a person or animal out of snow. Roll some balls, big or small. Build your snow creation. Find rocks for eyes, twigs for arms, and wrap it up warm with a hat and scarf.
- Have a snowball fight or play a snow ball target practise game. Set up something to throw at and practise your throwing skills!
- Build a snow fort. Pack the walls together to build a safe place for hiding out!
- Create a snow maze in your garden.
- Stomp through the snow and make footprints!
- Instead of making your own footprints, look for animal prints. Can you find dog prints? Cats? Birds?
- Get creative outside playing in the cold snow. Paint the snow and make it colourful.
- After a fresh snowfall, lay out in it and make some snow angels. Play along and make a whole snow angel family!
- Try freezing bubbles on the snow.