Teaching Assistant Part time
Grade 2 Teaching Assistant 20 hours per week (an interest in Forest School/Pastoral support)
(Part time Term time only)
Salary: Pro rata term time only 20 hours £8689 - £8863 (£18795 - £19171 FTE per annum)
Cookley Sebright Primary School is looking to appoint a teaching assistant from January 2020 (or as soon as possible after). The school is set within amazing grounds with new (2014) facilities for children and staff alike.
This post is a fixed-term contract for two terms in the first instance. We wish to appoint a teaching assistant who:
- has enthusiasm and a commitment to support all pupils
- has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- has creative ideas
- works effectively as part of a team
- has an interest in outdoor education (Forest School) and/or pastoral support (Thrive)
We can offer you:
- a commitment to your professional development
- a caring and supportive environment and dedicated colleagues
- outstanding work facilities within a stunning environment.
Cookley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. It is strongly recommended that you visit the school prior to applying. Please telephone Mrs Hoult in the school office to make an appointment 01562 850397.
Closing date Wednesday 11th December 4pm. Interviews will take place week beginning 16.12.19.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.