Today I would like you to create some garden art. How you do this is entirely up to you but here are some ideas:
- Make a design or a picture in your garden using natural or found objects that you can find such as stones, twigs, leaves, feathers etc. Take a photograph of it.
- Find an object that interests you and sketch or paint it.
- Make a collection of objects and create a collage.
- Try printing from objects that you find by dipping them in to paint and pressing them on to a piece of paper.
- Make an imprint of your objects by pressing them in to playdough or plasticine.
- Make rubbings of different textures that you can find in your garden.
- Take photographs of objects that you find interesting. Can you take any close ups to show the detail?
I would love to see pictures of your garden art on the blog.