Hello Year 3,
Welcome back. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas break.
If you are isolating at home, you will find activities that go with our daily lessons below. If you complete any of the work at home, you can email it to me on the class email.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - we will be beginning our new text
- Maths - working with 3-digit numbers so that we fully understand the place value of each digit
- Art - drawing with charcoal
- History - learning about the Stone Age
- Science - investigating light
- PSHE - caring for the environment
- Computing - learning about networks
Also remember, you have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City, activities and additional learning can be found on there.