Welcome to another week Year 3!
Amongst other things, this week we will be:
- continuing our independent writing in English
- learning about right angles in Maths
- completing more guided reading activities
- learning more about rivers in our Geography topic
- continuing with our sketching to produce a piece of artwork for display.
Daily lessons will be uploaded as and when required - click on the relevant day to access the learning. Remember, to upload your work via the class blog or the class email address.