It's turned a little windy this week!
You are going to continue learning more about 'Eric', with a focus on modal verbs.
- Follow this link: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z4hrt39/articles/zfbyb82 Even though this webpage is aimed at KS3 children, I am sure you'll be fine! Read through, watch the video and then complete the activity and quiz at the bottom of the page.
- Open the document which explains what you need to do for today's session.
- Complete today's Starter Mat. How quickly can you finish? Mark your answers afterwards.
- Today's focus is solving problems that involve decimal notation using all four operations. Work through the practise question document first.
- Open and complete the Busy Ant problems.
- Challenge: Write your own word problem involving decimal notation and challenge someone to answer it. Your question could have multiple steps to make it more difficult. Remember, you must know the answer yourself!
Wider Curriculum / Foundation Subject: Science
Let's get experimental and possibly a little messy! In the resources section, I have linked 3 different Science experiments / activities that you can try at home. Enjoy seeing how the properties of different materials work together to create some interesting results! Remember to upload some photos