It's another bright, sunny day!
So, it is day 2 of studying The Lost Thing. Please upload your drawing of the Lost Thing. Toby H's was very good! It'd be nice to see some more.
- Open the document which explains what to do. Ensure you do read the text thoroughly out loud. If you make a mistake, go back and start the sentence again.
- You will be looking at parenthesis once again. The powerpoint is linked, also.
We are continuing to study fractions. Today, you will be multiplying proper fractions by whole numbers .
- WATCH this video which explains the process I want you to follow. Write down your working out exactly like he shows you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8LVDxQB_LQ
- Here is another video to watch which gives more context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPJdE2nKFT8
- Following this process of putting the whole number over 1,then multiplying across and finally simplifying or changing into a mixed number, open the 'Balloon sheet' and complete (that rhymes!).
- Open Pizza Challenge 1 and complete
- Open Pizza Challenge 2 and complete
Wider Curriculum / Foundation Subject: Music
Duration, tempo and Beethoven
A little bit of Music for you today. I know some of you are budding musicians and will know the basics, but take a look at the link anyway. Read the information,watch the video and complete the 2 practise activities. LINK: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z4skd6f
Challenge for those who know musical notes already, or for anyone who wants to have a go: compose your own piece of music. You can clap it , play it if you have an instrument and even create some of your very own lyrics!