WK Beg 01.02.21
Hello Year 3,
We hope that you all had a lovely restful weekend.
You are keeping us really busy with your work and we are so impressed! Keep sending your daily email to the address below.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - we are continuing our writing about 'The Incredible Book Eating Boy' by Oliver Jeffers
- Maths - revisiting our 3, 4 and 8 times tables
- Guided Reading - assorted activities with different texts
- Science - Light
- Art - designing a mug
- PSHE - reduce, reuse and recycle
- History - The Stone Age
- PE and Dance
- Daily times table and spelling practise
- Listen to Mr T's story-time.
You all have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City. Activities and additional learning can be found on there.
If you need to complete extra activities to achieve your daily 3hrs of learning, you can access one of the platforms above or read a book, draw a picture or even sing a song.
Miss J and Mrs W
If you have some free time you could, listen to the Mr T's Story-time, practise mindfulness, read Harold's Daily Diary, read a book, draw a picture, help your grown-ups around the house or get some fresh air.