WK Beg 01.03.21
Hi Year 3,
I hope you had a fabulous weekend.
Below is an outline of the weeks activities. I am so excited for another Fri-YAY, last weeks was so much fun!
- English - continuing our non-fiction writing
- Maths - volume and capacity
- Guided Reading - assorted activities linked to our writing
- Science - continuing our Plant topic
- Music - continuing body percussion
- DT - researching more about healthy eating
- Geography - continuing our UK Countries and Counties topic
- PE and Dance
- Daily times table and spelling practise.
You all have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City. Activities and additional learning can be found on there. If you need to complete extra activities to achieve your daily 3hrs of learning, you can access one of the platforms above, read a book, draw a picture or even sing a song.
We are really enjoying seeing your work each day and we are so impressed! Keep sending your daily email to the address below:
Miss J and Mrs W