WK Beg 08.02.21
Hello Year 3,
We hope that you all had a lovely restful weekend. One more week until half term, you will have earnt your week off!
We are really enjoying seeing your work each day, you are keeping us really busy with your work and we are so impressed! Keep sending your daily email to the address below.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - planning, writing and publishing our independent writing
- Maths - measuring using mm, cm, m and km.
- Guided Reading - assorted activities with your favourite book
- Science - completing our Light topic
- Art - making a sock puppet
- PSHE - researching climate change
- History - completing our Stone Age topic
- PE and Dance
- Daily times table and spelling practise
- Listen to Mr T's story-time.
You all have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City. Activities and additional learning can be found on there.
If you need to complete extra activities to achieve your daily 3hrs of learning, you can access one of the platforms above or read a book, draw a picture or even sing a song.
Miss J and Mrs W