WK beg 100521
Hello Year 3,
Welcome to another week.
If you are isolating at home, you will find activities that go with our daily lessons below. If you complete any of the work at home, you can email it to me on the class email.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - writing our own versions of 'The wolves in The Walls'
- Maths - revisiting place value
- Art - practicing craft techniques
- Science - continuing or plant/ flower topic
- PSHE - learning about the changes that happen as we grow
- Computing - continuing coding activities
- RE - revisiting Judaism and learning more about Jewish festivals
- Music - learning to play the glockenspiel
- Completing our stamp competition entries.
Also remember, you have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City, activities and additional learning can be found on there.