WK Beg 11.01.21
Hello Year 3,
Welcome to our first full week of Home Learning. I am sure you will work just as hard as you did last time, I am really pleased to say that I have been receiving lots of work via the Year 3 email address.
Remember, you attach phots of all of your work to one email that is sent daily.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - we will be beginning our adventure story
- Maths - continuing with 3-digit numbers and place value
- Guided Reading - reading 'Ug' and answering questions
- Art - becoming designers
- History - our topic is The Stone Age
- PE and Dance
- Science - our topic is Light
- Daily times table and spelling practise
Also remember, you have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City. Activities and additional learning can be found on there if you need to complete additional work to achieve 3hrs of learning.