WK beg 12.10.20
Welcome to another week Year 3.
This week, amongst other things, we will be:
- Completing the writing of our instruction text for making a bird feeder and then moving on to writing our own instructions for making... this will be a great surprise .
- Moving on in Maths to be working with our 2, 3, 5, and 10 times tables.
- Starting our Guided Reading sessions with our new text... another surprise!
- History will be more work about the Ancient Egyptians.
- Continuing our soft toy designs.
- Also, we have another fabulous afternoon planned on Thursday with the outdoor activities.
Daily lessons will be uploaded as and when required - click on the relevant day. Remember, to upload your work via the class blog or the class email address.