WK Beg 18.01.21
Hello Year 3,
Welcome to another week of Home Learning. Mrs W and I are really pleased to say that we have been receiving lots of work via the Year 3 email address, we are so impressed by what we have seen!
Remember, you attach the photos of all of your work to one email that you send daily. It doesn't matter what time the work is sent, so tell your grow-ups that it doesn't need to be before 3pm if they are busy.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - we will be continuing our adventure story
- Maths - working with money
- Guided Reading - reading 'Ug' and answering questions
- Art - research cartoons and drawing one of our own
- History - our topic is The Stone Age
- PE and Dance
- Science - our topic is Light
- Daily times table and spelling practise
- PSHE - investigating the journey of water and looking at ways that we can save it.
Also remember, you have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City. Activities and additional learning can be found on there if you need to complete additional work to achieve 3hrs of learning.
Miss J and Mrs W