WK beg 190421
Hello Year 3,
Welcome back. I hope you all had a lovely Easter break.
If you are isolating at home, you will find activities that go with our daily lessons below. If you complete any of the work at home, you can email it to me on the class email.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - we will be beginning our new text
- Maths - learning strategies for multiplying
- Art - practicing craft techniques
- Science - continuing or plant topic
- PSHE - learning about the changes that happen as we grow
- Computing - completing coding activities
- RE - revisiting Judaism and learning more about Jewish festivals
- Music - learning to play the glockenspiel
Also remember, you have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City, activities and additional learning can be found on there.