Wk beg 21.9.20
Welcome to another week Year 3.
This week, amongst other things, we will be:
- Continuing with our Beastie writing - we will be writing Floot's story and planning our own.
- Continuing with two-digit addition and subtraction in Maths, but this time we will using an expanded method.
- Completing more Guided Reading with our class text 'The Lost Happy Endings' by Carol Ann Duffy.
- Investigating magnets and magnetic materials.
- Continuing our soft toy designs.
Phew, we will be busy!
Daily lessons will be uploaded as and when required - click on the relevant day.
Remember, when working at home, to send your work in via the class email: