WK Beg 22.02.21
Welcome back Year 3!
I hope you had a fabulous half-term, full of fun, rest and relaxation.
Below is an outline of the weeks activities. I am so excited for our new Fri-YAY!
- English - beginning our new non-fiction text
- Maths - adding and subtracting length and learning about perimeter
- Guided Reading - assorted activities linked to our writing
- Science - beginning our Plant topic
- Music - continuing body percussion
- DT - healthy eating and designing a rainbow snack
- Geography - beginning our UK Countries and Counties topic
- PE and Dance
- Daily times table and spelling practise.
You all have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City. Activities and additional learning can be found on there. If you need to complete extra activities to achieve your daily 3hrs of learning, you can access one of the platforms above, read a book, draw a picture or even sing a song.
We are really enjoying seeing your work each day and we are so impressed! Keep sending your daily email to the address below:
Miss J and Mrs W