WK Beg 25.01.21
Hello Year 3,
Welcome to another week of Home Learning. Mrs W and myself are so impressed at the way you are getting with your learning, you are producing some fabulous work!
Remember to send your daily email with all of your work attached. It doesn't matter what time the work is sent, so tell your grow-ups that it doesn't need to be before 3pm if they are busy. The email address is below.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - we are starting our new text, 'The Incredible Book Eating Boy' by Oliver Jeffers
- Maths - we will be learning about time
- Guided Reading - assorted activities with different texts
- Science - Light
- Art - sketching
- Computing - using Discovery Education
- History - The Stone Age
- PE and Dance
- Daily times table and spelling practise
You all have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City. Activities and additional learning can be found on there.
If you need to complete extra activities to achieve your daily 3hrs of learning, you can access one of the platforms above or read a book, draw a picture or even sing a song.