WK beg 280621
Welcome to another week.
If you are isolating at home, you will find activities that go with our daily lessons below. If you complete any of the work at home, you can email it to me on the class email.
Here is an outline of our learning for this week:
- English - continuing our narrative writing, 'The Blue Umbrella'
- Maths - statistics
- Guided Reading - George's Marvellous Medicine and The Tin Forest
- Science - animals including humans
- PSHE - talking about Dan's Dare
- RE - discussing the kind of world that Jesus would like and how we can achieve that
- Music - learning to play the glockenspiel
- PE - dance, sports afternoon and cricket
Also remember, you have your logins and passwords for Mathletics, Oxford Reading Buddy, TTRockstars, Tackling Tables and Education City, activities and additional learning can be found on there.