Wk beg 28.9.20
Welcome to another week Year 3.
This week, amongst other things, we will be:
- Looking at instruction texts and starting to write our - do I have some surprises for you during the next few weeks!
- Continuing with mental addition and subtraction.
- Completing more Guided Reading with our class text 'The Lost Happy Endings' by Carol Ann Duffy.
- Learning about hieroglyphics and Tutankhamun in our History.
- Continuing our soft toy designs.
In addition we have our TTRockstars dress up day on Thursday - phew, we will be busy!
Daily lessons will be uploaded as and when required - click on the relevant day. Remember, to upload your work via the class blog or the class email address.