Free School Meals and Pupil Premium Information
Our school may be entitled to claim additional pupil premium funding for your child if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependent)
If your child receives Pupil Premium, this will entitle them to a range of additional benefits such as free school meals higher up the school, subsidised trips and a range of other support.
How does my school get the pupil premium for my child?
As Reception children are automatically eligible for free school meals, you will need to apply separately for the pupil premium for your child's school. Please be aware that a child must reside with the applicant to receive the pupil premium.
If you think you may be entitled to Pupil Premium, please follow the link below to complete an eligibility check and apply. Thank you.