Free School Meals and Pupil Premium Information
Did you know that if you meet any of the following criteria, your child may be entitled to additional governmental funding to support them through their time at school?
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependent)
If your child receives Pupil Premium, this will entitle them to a range of additional benefits such as free school meals higher up the school, subsidised trips and music lessons, additional opportunities and a range of other support.
How does my school get the pupil premium for my child?
If you think you may be entitled to Pupil Premium, please follow the link below to complete an eligibility check and apply. Thank you.
Please note: if your child is entering Reception, they will automatically receive universal free school meals. They can still receive Pupil Premium funding in addition to this, but you will still need to apply for it, through the school office. Please be aware that a child must reside with the applicant to receive the pupil premium.