At Cookley Sebright Primary School, we want our children to ENJOY, DISCOVER and ACHIEVE. We are committed to offering a curriculum which is broad and balanced and which builds on the knowledge, understanding and skills of all children, whatever their starting points. The curriculum incorporates the statutory requirements of the National Curriculum and is accompanied by a range of authentic and exciting experiences, which assist in the social, emotional and spiritual development of all of our children.
We do this by:
- Providing opportunities for children to experience a broad curriculum, rich in language.
- Equipping children with essential skills, knowledge and understanding required to meet the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- Nurturing children as learners by promoting curiosity, resilience, risk taking and problem solving.
- Planning and delivering strong sequences of learning that build learning over time.
- Underpinning learning with emotional support and educational support when required.